Help Your Early Childhood Association All At Once By Joining The Early Learning Ventures Network
Do you have a group of child care providers looking for administrative support and technology guidance? Let us help you help them all through one-on-one support and training on our Alliance CORE system.
Our Current National Hub Partnerships
Manage All of Your Child Care Providers via One Simple System
● Are your child care programs and providers feeling overburdened? Sign up as a hub and be able to access all data from several programs at once and assist them whenever they need
● Feel secure and reliable with our digital, cloud-based system
● Boost enrollment, schedule reporting and better prepare for licensing. CORE is essential for both home and center-based programs future successes.
● Streamline each program’s admin duties, allowing them to spend more time with children in the classrooms than ever before, rather than on paperwork, deadlines, and backend staffing needs.
The Early Learning Ventures Team Is Here To Support You & Your Providers.
From a one-on-one demo for each provider to individual support and continual training with our team, we meet the program where they are with their tech experience and coach them through the system as much as they need.
Create customizable reporting, invoice your families via multiple billing cycle options, and access the system on any internet accessible device for your staff and families convenience and ease.
Take away the daily burden and stress of the administrative side to child care by switching to Alliance CORE.
Stop Wasting Time Running Your Child Care Program
1. Meet With Our Team
Schedule a time to sit down with us to cover all your needs and preferences.
2. Get Your Plan
We’ll finalize an action plan with the next steps and best practices to set your programs up for success.
3. Serve Providers
Help your providers all at once via the Alliance CORE child care management system.
Here’s What A Current ELV Hub Partner Had To Say About Their Experience
"As a leader in shared services in Michigan, we utilized ELV Core to automate child care data. Our shared services model automated billing and collecting, child records, and staff records. The automation of these core areas decreased cost, increased revenues, and created more working space for ECE leaders in our membership network. ELV's customer service begins with the end in mind; customer support builds the use of the database components systematically and creates customer behaviors to efficiently use the software for the long haul. As a new model of shared services in our region, the training methods of ELV were consistent, predictable, and applicable to the work of data automation, and this was essential to Battle Creek Shared Service Alliances' eventual success of decreased administrative cost among its member centers."
- Kathleen Moore, Battle Creek Shared Services Alliance