Join Our Team
Client Support Specialist
Location: Englewood, CO
Early Learning Ventures (ELV) is a Colorado-based not-for-profit organization dedicated to expanding access to quality early child care. The organization was founded by the David & Laura Merage Foundation and focuses its efforts on improving the quality of child care programs offered at the nation’s center-based and family child care home facilities—85 percent of which are small, independent businesses that lack the infrastructure and resources to invest in quality improvements.
The Client Support Specialist will interact with early child care programs, directors and key staff, and other stakeholders to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about ELV’s shared services products and services. The Client Support Specialist will train early child care programs on the use of ELV’s web based software system, online resource platform, and third party financial services solution. The Client Support Specialist will process new customer contracts, schedule training sessions, conduct training sessions, respond to customer questions and concerns, provide referral services, collaborate with team members to develop and improve various processes and policies, and follow procedures to ensure best practices are executed.
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service, data entry, and/or product training
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems, cloud-based applications, and CRM tools
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and results focused
- Bilingual in Spanish (preferred)
- Self-starter mentality
- A desire for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
The salary range for this role is $40K - $45k. This range may be modified in the future depending on experience and skillset. This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
Early Learning Ventures through Merage Social Impact is an equal employment opportunity employer.